|Home||» Products||» Anti-acidic/Antacid/Gastro||» Pantaprazole 40 mg and Domeperidone 30 mg Sustain release capule|
Pantaprazole 40 mg and Domeperidone 30 mg Sustain release capule
Each capsule contains Pantaprazole 40 mg and Domeperidone 30 mg Sustain release granules
This combination medication contains proton pump inhibitor and an antidopaminergic agent, prescribed for dyspepsia and gastro-esophageal reflux disease.
Dosage & When it is to be taken :
- Adult- PO- Per tab/cap contains pantoprazole 40 mg and domperidone 10 mg: 1 tab/cap once daily.
- It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, as directed by your physician.
Warnings and Precautions :
- Pantoprazole is not recommended for children less than 12 years.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver disease, any other gastrointestinal disorders, any allergy and during pregnancy.
- Avoid prolonged usage of this medication.
- It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Side Effects :
- Headache, dizziness, diarrhea, rash, swelling.